Monday, March 1, 2010

Welcome!


Hello world... or atleast it's internet users. My name is Kate and I am in love with an amazing man named Nate... yeah, we rhyme. Since I began this romance with the man who started out as my best friend and ended up being the man of my dreams, one of my favorite things to do has been to dream up unique dates for us to go on and to document them. Through the great response we've gotten from our Facebook albums and YouTube slide show videos, I've started to hear the same question over and over again... 'What is a good idea for a date?' Well that is exactly what I am here to share with you! My plan is to share with everyone at least one cool date idea a week, go on that date with Nate, and tell you all about it! Hopefully you will like some of the ideas, try them out, and make a special memory. If I can make any ones life the least bit more romantic then I will feel truly blessed because I feel so blessed to have such an incredible man in my life and for having a knack for finding lovely ways to spend time with him. So here we go! This is the start of 'Nate & Kate's Great Dates' where you will find unique, affordable, and romantic date ideas. But most importantly you will find a love story.
Love,
Nate & Kate

No comments:

Post a Comment